28.5.2012

Too Good Music

Nää biisit iskee tällä hetkellä suoraa sydämeen & etenki nuo tähä kirjotetut kohat ~



"But love don't live here anymore  
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)  
Love don't live here anymore 
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
I know that you think of me when you're 
Beside her, inside her  
It must be so hard for you to  
Deny it and hide it"


 

"Lies
Don't wanna know, don't wanna know
I can't let you go, can't let you go"



"I'ts like a shot trough the heart
like a light in the dark"

 "you said I wouldn't see you anymore
and I thought you were joking now 

I can't close what you've opened"
 "what if I told you that I can forget you
nothing I can do will ever get you out of my head
cuz I remember everything you said
and I'm sorry that I can't forget you
sometimes I wish I never met you
doesn't matter what I do I'm trying but I can't forget you"




 "Your heart is broken
To your surprise
Youre sick of crying
For blue eyes
So tired of living
Misunderstood"

 "Come, sorrow is so peculiar
It comes in a day, then it'll never leave you
You take a pill, wonder if it will fix you
They wonder why sorrow has never left you"




"This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No happy ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together"

 "I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day"




 "And before you
I had nowhere to run to
Nothing to hold on to
I came so close to giving it up.
And I wonder if you know
How it feels to let you go"

 "So you change your mind
And say you're mine.
Don't leave tonight
Stay"



Ny ei tuu muita ihania mielee, nähäillää taas c;
Heippaaa ♥



PS. Maailma on täynnä miehiä mut mä vaa murehin sitä yhtä... kai siinä sit jotai erityistä oli.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti